Buying a property means automatically taking up a mortgage. Nevertheless, shopping for a mortgage by the time has become more and more difficult. If you are struggling to find the right mortgage, benefiting from the advice of a professional is the best solution that you have. Fixed, Libor or variable rate, we will help you to choose the one that is the most appropriate for you.
Are you looking for a mortgage at a variable rate?
Before deciding which mortgage is right for you (fixed, Libor or variable rate), it is important to know if you can afford to buy your future property. A quick and easy way to determine it, is to use a mortgage calculator:
- Enter the cost of your property
- The minimum of downpayment that you will pay before acquiring your property (usually it is minimum 20% of the property value)
- The interest rate: choose an interest rate between 1 to 6%
Realize your dream!
Do you dream of owning your own home? Before proposing you a personnalised financing for your house we must first have a better understanding of your financial needs. During a free and confidential interview a specialist will:
- Work out how much you can afford.
- Recommend you a mortgage solution that (Libor, fixed or variable rate) will best fit your needs and circumstances and what it will cost.
Be accompanied by a specialist!
Acquiring a house is probably the biggest purchase that you will ever done. So it is important to find the right funding solution. Asking for the help of a specialist will allow you to have a comparison of different type of mortgage and choose the one that is the most appropriate to your circumstances.
Buying a property is at the same time an exciting and stressful experience. If you have some difficulties to undertake the process we can give you a hand. So feel free to contact you without delay via our online form.Free contact