House calculator
Total mortgage value
Your deposit
Personalized assistance for your mortgage request
  1. Mortgage
  2. Calculator
  3. House calculator

House calculator

Finance your new home safely and with ease! Do you want to buy a new place but you are unsure about your budget and other expenses? With our house calculator you will be able to get an estimation of the mortgage monthly payments and every other costs related to your real estate project!

Why using a calculator?

If you are about to purchase a new house, it is important to know exactly what you can afford. A mortgage in Switzerland will cover only 80% of your property value (excluding transaction cost) and the other 20% will be at your own expenses. You can then choose between different interest types according to your situation and there will be extra fees and costs on top of that. Estimating your budget can be very complicated, this is why we strongly recommend that you use our house calculator and then consult a specialist to sort out your budget safely. He will be able to provide many useful services!

Compare various offers

Purchasing a house is a lifetime commitment! We recommend you to use our house calculator before making any commitment in order to compare various offers. A subtle amount difference between two offers can have big financial consequences on the long term. If you have any doubts or questions about your future house, do not hesitate to contact a specialist!

Feel in our secure form!

Do you want to use our house calculator with an expert to your side? Do not hesitate to contact us to get a free quote without commitment! Our English advisor will be in touch with you shortly to help you find the most suitable solution!

Free contact

At your service!

For more information, feel free to contact our specialist or ask for an offer!

Contact us
0 Customers
trusted us
0 Years
Of activity
in Switzerland
0 Months
repayment period
0 Chf
Maximum loan

Contact us

Cashflex Multicrédit
Rue de la Banque 4
CP 265 - 1701 Fribourg

Lending a loan is forbidden if it leads to over-indebtedness of the consumer (Art, 3 of Swiss LCD)
Calculation example: a 10,000 Chf loan with an interest rate of 6.90% to 9.90% gives a total cost for 12 months of 366 to 520 Chf

© Cashflex Multicrédit 1999 - 2018