Have you considered to buy your home sweet home? We can help you to find the right financing for your future house. Whether you want to take a variable, a Libor or a fixed rate, we would be glad to propose you a mortgage that will match your expectation.
Discover the: variable, Libor and fixed rate!
- Fixed rate: if you like security this one is made for you. Indeed the interest will remain the same during the entire duration of your contract. You can subscribe it for a duration of 10 years maximum.
- Libor rate: less popular because more risky, this rate is fluctuating compared to the benchmark of the big banks. This one is given for a short period of time only, usually 3 years.
- Variable rate: the variable mortgage is following the capital market. It does not have fixed duration in time and you can cancel it every three or six months.
A specialist at your service!
Purchasing a house is a long-term fiancial commitment. So it is important to be well advised before throwing yourself in this adventure. Opting for the aid of a professional will allow you to:
- Be accompanied all along your project and acquire the financing in all tranquility.
- Receive some answers regarding the: amortization, second mortgage, etc...
- Be guided towards a bank that will propose you the lowest fixed rate mortgage, depending on your situation.
Get a free offer!
Would you like to acquire a fixed rate mortgage at the most favorable terms? We are at your disposal for providing you aid and advice. So don't hesitate to contact us via our online form, we will be glad to make you a free offer without commitment.
Rue de la Banque 4
CP 265 - 1701 Fribourg
Lending a loan is forbidden if it leads to over-indebtedness of the consumer (Art, 3 of Swiss LCD)
Calculation example: a 10,000 Chf loan with an interest rate of 5.90% to 9.90% gives a total cost for 12 months of 313 to 520 Chf
© Cashflex Multicrédit 1999 - 2018