Have you considered to buy your home sweet home? We can help you to find the right financing for your future house. Whether you want to take a variable, a Libor or a fixed rate, we would be glad to propose you a mortgage that will match your expectations.
Discover our alternatives
- Fixed rate: if you like security this one is made for you. Indeed the interest will remain the same during the entire duration of your contract. You can subscribe to it for a duration of 10 years maximum.
- Libor rate: less popular because more risky, this rate is fluctuating compared to the benchmark of the big banks. This one is given for a short period of time only, usually 3 years.
- Variable rate: the variable mortgage follows the capital market. It does not have fixed duration in time and you can cancel it every three or six months.
A specialist at your service!
Purchasing a house is a long-term financial commitment. So it is important to be well advised before throwing yourself in this adventure. Opting for the help of a professional will allow you to:
- Be accompanied all along your project and acquire the financing in all tranquility.
- Receive some answers regarding the: amortization, second mortgage, etc...
- Be guided towards a bank that will propose you the lowest fixed rate mortgage depending on your situation.
Get a free offer!
Would you like to acquire a fixed rate mortgage at the most favorable terms? We are at your disposal to provide you with help and advice. So don't hesitate to contact us via our online form, we will be glad to make you a free offer without commitment.
- Quick: get an answer with 48 hours
- Discreet: with us your data stays 100% secured
- Easy: our experts will help you with the administrative procedures
Rue de la Banque 4
CP 265 - 1701 Fribourg
Lending a private loan is forbidden if it leads to over-indebtedness of the consumer (Art, 3 of Swiss LCD)
Calculation example: a 10,000 Chf loan with an interest rate of 5.90% to 9.90% gives a total cost for 12 months of 313 to 520 Chf
© Cashflex Multicrédit 1999 - 2019