Do you have some questions regarding financial terms? Our financial glossary will help you. We are proposing you here the list and terms which are associated to loan and found in general. For more information on those terms, don't hesitate to check our links.
Financial glossary: terms related institutions
- Zek: The central information on credit is called zek. It's a society where is recorded all the activities of individual credits in Switzerland. Knowing more about Zek .
- Zefix: The Zefix is a large database containing every name of every society in Switzerland. Learn more about Zefix.
- Swiss Mission: learn more about the Permanent Mission of Switzerland to the UN and to the other international organisations. Learn more.
Financial glossary: terms related to loans in general:
- Credit insurance: The declaration of membership of voluntary insurance for incapacity, disability and unemployment. Allows you to be assured in case of trouble. Inquire about this credit insurance.
- Interest rate: Often people are interested on the rate rather than total cost. We are proposing you an explanation on this subject. Learn more about the credit interest.
- Credit solvency: The solvency is the ability to an individual to repay is loan. This indicator vary depending on credit society, but is always measured according to some element.for information about credit solvency.