Have you ever heard about peer-to-peer lending or social lending? This alternative to get a credit is not so common in Switzerland but very popular in some countries. In p2p lending, you can get a credit from another person via an online auction.
In peer-to-peer lending, the loan conditions change a lot from a lender to another. It seems to be a much more flexible alternative than a normal credit but the average rate is actually higher than banks require in general, because high offers are taken first.
How is it different?
The biggest difference in getting a social lending instead of requesting a loan from a bank, is that with the former, the borrower sets the highest interest rate he is ready to pay. Also, there is no fixed maximum or minimum amount.
- Flexible amounts: in Switzerland, the legal amounts are from 3'000 Chf to 250'000 Chf. In p2p lending, it is not fixed.
- Flexible interest rates: some offers start at 2% when the legal minimum is 6.9% and some go higher than 15%.
- Flexible reimbursements: the duration can be extended to 30 or 40 years with no guarantee of getting the money back.
Our conditions for a credit
Get a secured credit with Multicredit! Our simple solutions will satisfy your budget and needs! It has never been so easy to make a credit!
- Amount: from 3'000 Chf to 250'000 Chf
- Reimbursement duration: from 12 to 72 months
- For Swiss and foreigners: if you work in Switzerland, we can make you a flexible and personalised credit offer!
Safe, simple and a direct contact
We advise you to always have a direct contact who can compare offers for you and find the lowest interest rate according to your situation! At Multicredit, we have simple procedures, and a fast treatment! If you are looking for a secured loan in all simplicity, make a free and non-binding request here!